Financial advice and on-going service for International Schools and Expatriate workers in the International Charities and NGO sectors including retirement, healthcare, life insurance and regular savings plans.
This part of our business offers a wide range of products and services to people working in these fields and in the last 5 years it has become the leading adviser in this market place with an ability to brand individual retirement plans to particular organisations and provide competitive electronic based international servicing and fund advice.
The International Schools Retirement Plan and our TCN International Retirement Plan now have approaching $30 Million under management and over 1000 current contributing members.
Full details of these products and services can be obtained by reading or downloading the PDF’s below.
- 1 mb FAQ - IRSP (November2015).pdf
- 2 mb FAQ - TCN (November2015).pdf
- 366 kb ISAA - Proposal for Services.pdf
- 804 kb ISRP Brochure (November2015) .pdf
- 469 kb ISRP Summary (November2015).pdf
- 2 mb TCN IRP - CHS Alliance (June2016).pdf
- 2 mb TCN IRP - InsideNGO (November2015).pdf
- 181 kb TCN Retirement Plan Summary (November2015) .pdf