Alexander Beard - Service to British Expats
by Alexander Beard, on Nov 21, 2018 9:10:09 AM
2018 has seen a rising demand for our Expat financial planning services as individuals choose to work and retire across the globe. We have expanded our Expat team as the demand has arisen throughout the year.
Examples of the types of work we have undertaken are:
- Advising upon ongoing management of UK pensions.
- Advising upon transfers to a suitable local Recognized Overseas Pension product where suitable and possible.
- Advising upon a potential transfer for USA residents with a UK pension to AMVE$T; A dedicated US$ denominated SIPP product.
- Advising upon a potential transfer to €uVest: A €uro denominated SIPP for French resident holders of UK pensions.
- Managing US 401K’s and IRA’s for US citizens resident in the UK.
- Expat mortgage services for residential or investment property in the UK.
- Advising upon potential transfers to an Australian small self-managed superfunds (SMSF’s) for Australian residents.
The Alexander Beard Group differentiates the service we provide to our clients by having professional indemnity insurance to cover all these activities. To undertake some of the work, we also are required to have authorised individuals in the countries where the Expat is based e.g. USA and Australia.
We are therefore the partner of choice for many highly respected Introducer firms who value our professional approach, knowledge and expertise.
We are delighted to have an initial chat with individuals or companies that require a personal service based on their needs and objectives.
Client Service Director - Expat Division