Tax-Efficient Retirement Account (USA)
by Alexander Beard, on Oct 24, 2017 7:16:09 AM
We are delighted to announce the eagerly awaited additional feature to our International Retirement Plan.
Recently launched, the new Alexander Beard US based TERA (Tax Efficient Retirement Account) will accept transfers in from existing IRPs making for a smooth transition process for returning US plan members.
- The purpose of the TERA (USA) is to build up a tax efficient retirement fund by investing into an individual brokerage account.
- The TERA is a taxable individual brokerage account held by TD Ameritrade or Interactive Brokers.
- There is no set retirement date but a long term view is recommended.
- The account accepts regular & lump sum contributions as well as transfers in from the Alexander Beard International Retirement Plan.
Alexander Beard (USA) LLC is a registered investment advisor whose role it is to oversee;
- Access to the funds, the online portal and production of valuation statements.
- Management of selected fund portfolios/choices.
- Liaise with Alexander Beard Global Services to arrange existing IRP (International Retirement Plan) transfers.
- The TERA uses tax efficient, low cost Mutual Funds and/or Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs).
- Each account will be tailored to individual goals and risk tolerance.
- Future tax liabilities should be treated as Capital Gains, generally 0-15% as opposed to ordinary income tax which can be much higher.
For further information please email: email@example.com
Client Services Director - International Education and NGO